Lesser Heroes Podcast



Three friends sit down and do what they always do: reminisce and laugh. Only this time it's recorded.


  • Salt or Pepper? Or Beef Ravioli?

    07/03/2018 Duração: 41min

    Join us for this very special episode! We interview a man who has earned nicknames such as "Cocksman" and "the Seducer." Prepare yourself for stories of intrigue and passion. We're interviewing a good friend of the Lesser Heroes Podcast, the man the myth, our bud, Christian.

  • "Really Big in Most Bowling Circles."

    05/02/2018 Duração: 49min

    We share some of our favorite "sport-themed" stories from high school. From hiding cases of beer in the baseball dugout to Lincoln Burroughs, from "Prison Break," fighting the Taliban, we have it all in this episode.

  • A little extra...

    25/01/2018 Duração: 02min

    A couple of outtakes and extras that were too funny not to post. More to come...

  • The Middle School Years

    20/01/2018 Duração: 28min

    Bullies, fights, girls, lockers, and a William H. Macy-look alike! Revisit the drama of middle school and gain a deeper understanding of the catholic school culture.

  • Lesser Heroes: The Game

    05/01/2018 Duração: 37min

    After a hard fought ten minutes, a team of third graders stepped up their game and connected on one of the greatest shots in Catholic league basketball history. This would be the one and only basket of the game...and season, for that matter. Twenty-five years later, 99% of what happened during that game has been completely forgotten. We're here to discuss and laugh about that remaining 1%.